Stryk B: ATF Overloaded — Arrival Imminent — New Rumors
As we all know there is a delay in the release of the upcoming Arsenal Stryk B. This isn’t an issue with Arsenal or the production of one of the most anticipated firearms in a decade, but with the overwhelming amount of paperwork the overloaded ATF has to deal with.
Leading up to the election, it seems that everyone and their brother applied for NFA items (reasonably so) and the backlog is really taking it’s toll. Blend that with the number of available ATF Agents shrinking in number and there you have it. They are overbooked, understaffed and trying their best to catch up.
So where does that leave us, the fans of the Stryk B who have been waiting with what can only be described as the patience of a wino waiting on the grapes to grow? Well, the wait is just about over. I have it on good authority that we are about 45–60 out from customers actually having the Stryk B in hand.
Moreover, some really cool developments are already in the works. It looks like there is going to be a lot of ready-to-purchase third party support in the form of holsters and other accessories, which I can’t bring up yet, but they should be ready ahead of the release.
If you jump on Instagram you’ll see some cool updates from Rain6, the authorized dealer of the Stryk B.
From the Rain 6 website:
* Guns are made and ready to ship from Germany, waiting on ATF approval.
Pre-order your Stryk B with only a $75 deposit.The Stryk guns are manufactured and designed by Arsenal Firearms USA. Arsenal Firearms USA is a company newly founded and comprised of Arsenal Firearms, makers of the Legendary Strike One, and Salient Arms International. These innovative companies are delivering the most advanced handgun platforms built on the *AF-Speedlock system.
The STRYK Guns possess:
- Industry’s lowest bore axis at approx. 12mm.
- Exceptional ergonomics
- 4.29″ in-line barrel STRYK B
- 5″ in-line barrel STRYK A
- 15 Rds. Mag Capacity STRYK B
- 17 Rds. Mag Capacity STRYK A
- Picatinny rails
- Dovetailed for Glock Sights
- Anticipated launch April ’17 STRYK B
- Anticipated launch STRYK A Q2 ’18 (Will take pre-orders when 90 days out from shipping)
- STRYK A and B with Fiber Optic Front Sight, cost $779.95
- STRYK A and B with Trijicon Front Sight, cost $799.95
- Shipping cost is $34.95 FED EX 2-Day with Adult Signature
- Made in Germany
Once the guns arrive we will post a balance product on our site. The balance will be the price of the gun ordered + shipping — $75.00 deposit. Then simply provide your FFL’s, Name, City and Phone #… we’ll take care of the rest and you will receive a tracking #.