RAIN6 Shipping Announcement: Stryk B Is On The Way!
Straight from RAIN6 -
For all of you that pre-ordered a Stryk B and especially those of you that did last year, thank you so much for your wonderful patience. For those that haven’t yet now is the time. You will bypass the dreaded year wait we all went through. Here’s the latest news on the highly anticipated Stryk B… and bit on its predecessor the Strike One.
Once we get the guns we’ll ship out first orders in first orders out. Everyone will get a gun in this first shipment, we are a master dealer and will fulfill all our orders, thanks to all of you and your orders along with our freakish passion making videos and all. Can’t wait to see what serial #‘s you all will be getting, they will be low.
- The Stryk B was awesome in the torture tests, several guns and tens of thousands of rounds fired! Flying colors we hear.
- Manufacturing is taking place in the EU, your guns will have DE marks. Manufacturing in the USA will follow…
- You’ll notice the trigger guard from the first images we posted is no longer round, it is rectangular now and much more fitting with the rest of the lines on the B in our opinion. What do you all think?
- Strike One mags will work in the Stryk B, but Stryk B magazines will obviously not work in the Strike One as they are two rounds shorter and the base plate will not fit.
- The Sryk B will ship with 3 magazines. (15 rds.) 10 Rds. magazines will be available at time of shipping.
- We will be offering threaded barrels, they are being tested at Arsenal Firearms USA now. These should be ready at time of shipping.
- Speaking of shipping, when the Strike Ones were leaving Italy to the USA there was a window that we expected them to arrive in. This is due to uncertainty with ATF and Customs, this is why Arsenal Firearms USA maintains a Q2 ship date.
- If you watched our video of the Stryk B with updates on youtube I talked about the trigger. The trigger I spoke of with the “near one millimeter” reset is the actual Stryk B trigger. It is awesome right out of the box.
- Several other upgrades in manufacturing have been made as well. Many parts are CNC vs. mim as in the Strike One. We’re looking forward to visiting Arsenal Firearms USA this Wednesday 4/26 to get the scoop to pass onto you all!
- We will be offering several holster systems including G-Code RTI and Blade Tech holster solutions for the Stryk B at launch. Other holster makers that we will launch with will be Tuctite, SGUSA, BlackPoint, Comp-Tac, Concealment Express, SafariLand, as well as Integrated Survival Systems patented ambidextrous modular system and more…
- We will also be offering slide cuts, ported barrel options, RMR cuts, stipple and Cerakote all right out of our shop. Videos of breaking the gun down completely will also be posted on our youtube channel immediately after getting the guns in.
- The B is also shipping with a progressive multi-spring recoil system and captured to a guide rod. It is steel. This is a nice addition right out of the box as they are normally a $85 or more add on.
- In the kit will be a hard case, owner’s manual, 3 magazines and Stryk B. It will come in two variants, front fiber optic sight and front Trijicon Site, both with blacked out rear sights. They are made of steel too and provided by Salient Arms International. The kits are $779 and $799 respectively.
*Anyone that pre-ordered a Stryk A it will follow the B once demand is satisfied. If you want to change your order to the B just contact us and we’ll make sure to swap it.
We will film a video at Arsenal Firearms USA this week, a day or so afterwards it will be posted to youtube and on our Facebook page. We’ll break the gun down completely from tooth to tail, shoot it, and interview Chris L. the national sales director for Arsenal Firearms USA. Of course we’ll talk about shipping, dealer networks, support for the gun and lifetime warranty… and accessories.
Again, you all have been awesome with your patience and if you’re like us it wasn’t easy. We all want this gun to come out yesterday, but more importantly we want it to come out 100% done right. Thank you for your understanding.
Strike One news!
There aren’t many left, a few stragglers sitting in gun shops here and there. But, there are some left and we can get them if you want, just ping us.
- Another shipment of magazines is in route from Italy, should arrive by 5/1/17.
- Warranty work is done by Arsenal Firearms USA now. You need to contact Chris L. and he’ll get you set up if you have any warranty needs. 702–444-4447
- DROP in triggers for the Strike One are on the way. Arsenal Firearms finally made upgraded triggers to drop right in! No more cutting into the gun, you can keep your stock parts and change back if needed. They are not here yet, but a great customer of ours just got one last month and he says it is about 4 lbs. and the reset is very short. We can’t wait to get them in and test them out, a video will surely follow. Cost will be about $225. They have the original Arsenal Firearms Logo laser etched into the side too. We like that.